Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday 3/23: E-LEARNING!!

Well everyone, let me first start off this process by saying relax, breathe, & we are all in this together. I am not going to do a lot of crazy things. I will keep it simple and as close to in class like as possible. (minus the boys playing that dumb killing game) So with that said, I will need you to check the blog by 10:00 am daily to see what we are doing for class. I have put our first activity below and directions that follow..

Activity # 1

I have created a google classroom where you will turn in assignments besides Ed Puzzles, etc. Google classroom will be used only to turn assignments in that would normally be handouts in class..

So please create a gmail account (As your title, please have it your first & last name if possible)

I need you to join google classroom using this code: 3jrjfy4

Try to have this completed by 3/24 at 10:00am


No comments:

Post a Comment